Story: My Little Metro (Update Part 5!)

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Tuesday, August 30, 2011

[Grimdark][Crossover][Sci-Fi] Metro 2033 and ponies?! Madness I say!
"A stunning example not just of post-apocalyptic worldbuilding, but of storycraft in general."- Pre-reader #23

Author: RedSquirrel456
Description: The metro tunnels of Stalliongrad shelter the last remnants of ponykind from the ravages of the Apocalypse. Beneath the earth, ponies struggle to survive against mutants, radiation, and each other. But when an unstoppable threat emerges from the darkness of the Metro, one pony must brave the shadows to save not just his home, but the very existence of his people.
Google Documents
My Little Metro Part 1
My Little Metro Part 2
My Little Metro Part 3
My Little Metro Part 4
My Little Metro Part 5 (New!)

Fimfic
My Little Metro (All Links)

Additional Tags: Adventure, OC, dark, not Fallout

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment