Story: The Pony of the Opera (Update Intermezzo!)

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Wednesday, August 31, 2011

[Crossover] Woah, solid 5 at 28 votes?  That's like, mathematically ridiculous.


Author: Miyajima
Description: A chance meeting with the new manager of the Canterlot Opera House propels Fluttershy to stardom as the lead singer in a new opera. Rumours abound of a ghost haunting the performance, but will Fluttershy be able to discover the truth behind the masks?
All Links after the break! 

Google Documents
The Pony of the Opera Prologue
The Pony of the Opera Act I: Scene I
The Pony of the Opera Act I: Scene II
The Pony of the Opera Act I: Scene III
The Pony of the Opera Act I: Scene IV
The Pony of the Opera Act I: Scene V
The Pony of the Opera: Intermezzo (New!)

All Links
The Pony of the Opera (All Links)

All Links 2
The Pony of the Opera (All Links)

Additional Tags: Pony, Phantom, of, the, Opera

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment