Triple Comic Spectacular!

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Tuesday, August 30, 2011




Add caption
I'd just like to make it abundantly clear that the comic linked above may in fact be my favorite Derpy related thing of all time. I'm sure that if I stopped to think about it I could come up with a dozen different counter-examples, but staring at this... this... masterpiece, all I can do is smile. It's a really really goofy smile, too. The kind you'd be embarrassed if somepony took a picture of you with it. But oh my goodness, this comic.

But I promised you three comics, so have two more after a page break. I'm sorry, but I can't for the life of me get the formatting to not look terrible. The shapes of these things are messing with my head.

Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment