News Post Time!

Diposkan oleh DemoLanding on Saturday, May 7, 2011

Season one is over!  D:

If you are like me, you probably spent all day at work sad that the next pony episode is way off in the horizon.  Just because we have a huge gap doesn't mean the fun is over, though!

This show has evolved past being just another internet meme/phenomenon. The amount of content created in just a few short months is astounding... just look at any of the archives!  Lauren Faust has given us an amazing world to work with, and it's something we can't take for granted. I doubt any of you want to see MLP fizzle out.

I'll be hosting events as long as people are still willing to contribute and join in. This site won't go anywhere. It might slow down a bit with the lack of news and episodes to rip apart for pony music videos, but I will still do my best to keep it going, even if that means creating ridiculous onion news and selling myself for content!

Now on to the plans... after the break!

Read more »

{ 0 komentar... read them below or add one }

Post a Comment